Google+ MASSIVE NET PROBLEM IN CALCUTTA. ~ NIFTY DEMYSTIFIED

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MASSIVE NET PROBLEM IN CALCUTTA.

Friends good evening to you all. I am very sorry to inform that a massive Internet break down took place in our area. And our telephone headquarter is also closed tomorrow due to the vote. So quite unsure whether I will able to post it for tomorrow or not. Anyway I hope you have all enjoyed and got some help at least from the view for yesterday. Again the 3533 level came to rescue and low made for the day was 3537. Can't post the chart as I am on my friends laptop, but given 3572 level showed a proper breakout. Now again 3740 and 3790 level will be or next resistance to face off above 3704. But these all levels are prone to distort as I have manually tried to come out with these levels. But I hope these levels give some idea of nifty future levels for tomorrow. Nifty is looking good but as we discussed 3740/3785 is long term barrier. please be light on your trade as vote result and long term resistances coinciding. Please take care and trade safe. I'll be back as soon it is possible for me. Bye all!!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment