Google+ CONSOLIDATED FUTURE DATA IN METASTOCK FORMAT ~ NIFTY DEMYSTIFIED

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CONSOLIDATED FUTURE DATA IN METASTOCK FORMAT

Hi, from now on I'll be uploading consolidated intraday future data in metastock format. Doji on chartreader.co.in uploading each day data intra future. I'll be uploading this consolidated data for those who need to download it for the first time or hasn't got the backup after formatting PC or damaging the data. It'll be updated and uploaded monthly. The data is updated till today.

Here is the link.
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. Satyam,
    infact i am desperately looking for ms format ieod data,thanks bro...sincerely appreciate it.
    Sorry was away from the system all day,told u right family is here...
    catch u tomorrow morning bro...
    :)
    SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome shisir. Be safe and enjoy with your family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satyam,
    Thanks for the effort..I really appreciate this as well as the efforts of Doji. However, could you guide me how can i convert the intraday data being uploaded by Doji into metastock format so that i can change do it daily.
    GK

    ReplyDelete
  4. GK just ping me once on yahoo when I am online. I'll tell you the process. Or I'll be posting it here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Satyam,
    downloaded your data yesterday..There is a problem using Nifty future data. My metastock is version 8, says that the data converted by higher version, so cannot open in my version. The rest, that is stock future data is opening..
    GK

    ReplyDelete
  6. GK YES INTRA DATA NEEDS METASTOCK 10 AND HIGHER. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM JUST PING ME ONCE ON YAHOO AFTER MARKET HOURS OR MAIL ME . I'LL TRY TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.
    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete