Google+ Pause it was. Not Permanent. ~ NIFTY DEMYSTIFIED

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pause it was. Not Permanent.

Hello friends, as you know that I got completely inactive on my blog lately from last year Diwali onward. So you all owe a apology from my side for such an unplanned and unannounced break from blogging. It did not feel great to me also but again, there are times in life when you need a pause and surely for the step forward for whatever you do in your life. I was unable to update my blog mainly for my other involvements and responsibilities added with my ignorance at times. To put it in a simple words, 'I simply could not organize myself .'As I said, a pause is always better than the permanent shifting, will be trying to be active on my blog as much as I can from now onward. Updating and organizing performance report was a big problem for me, therefore I will be updating my calls on a daily basis in a single post. One can find the list from the tags/labels. Lets start it afresh. Hoping for your support all over again. Thanks to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment